- class asreview.models.query.MaxRandomQuery(mix_ratio=0.95, random_state=None, **kwargs)
Mixed (95% Maximum and 5% Random) query strategy (
A mix of maximum and random query strategies with a mix ratio of 0.95. At each query 95% of the instances would be sampled with the maximum query strategy after which the remaining 5% would be sampled with the random query strategy.
Get the default parameters of the model.
Get the (assigned) parameters of the model.
query(X, classifier[, n_instances])
Query new instances.